We create and develop solutions customized and configurable for our clients. One of our expertise is software development.
- Professional Resourcing: Business Analysts, Project / Program Managers, Technical Resources for short to long term projects
- Hardware and Software Procurement: Uniworx Technologies is registered and approved with all major brands in South Africa Managed Services Complete Technology Outsourced solutions
- Asset Managed Services
- ICT Service Management
- Server and Storage Management managed Services
- Network and Network Security Management
- Print Environment Management (MPS) Data Analytics, Reporting and Vendor Management
Print Environment Management (MPS) Data Analytics
DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING
Disrupting the MPS market with BI and AI.
Uniworx Tech Digital has developed a leading Business Intelligence capability providing the visibility needed to make timely accurate decisions to manage printing/imaging devices. This includes interactive dashboards, reports and alerts to inform the right action. We save costs and improve service to your users through improved information and better decisions regarding devices across the business.
We save costs in the following ways:
- Device optimisation – have the right devices in the right places to prevent over/under utilisation of devices and to extend asset life to the maximum.
- More precise replacement of consumables – not simply following manufacturer guidelines but aligning with actual usage.
- Identification of pilferage on consumables and paper – procured vs print volumes, expected yield on consumables.
- Reduced print volumes – visibility of print data and communication to your employees.
- Improved management of device warranties and maintenance
We tap into your printing data and then use that to make the correct decisions.
- Asset management system
- Device management/statistics as reported by individual devices
There is no need to tamper with your current hardware/MPS vendor/partner relationships and contracts. We work with what you have in place.
We can engage in one of two ways:
- Providing the information (dashboards/reports/alerts) that you need to manage your own printing environment more effectively, or
- Managing your hardware provider(s) on your behalf as an intermediary.
Our small team has decades of experience as leaders in the MPS market in South Africa. They know where hardware vendors take shortcuts and what information is needed to optimise your environment.